GP32 Can I Make Libraries From .h Files ?

ConsoleTom

Website
Visit site
As i told in my last posting, i created a user interface using devkitadv. Is it possible to compile in order to use it like a library (in windows called .DLL) ?

Greetingx

Tobias

If you want a library that you will include at compile-time, then yes. But as you mentioned dlls, then you want a dynamically loaded library. This is more complex !!!!! (and I don't have a clue how to do it, sorry).

mATkEUpON posted on Oct 26 2004 at 01:47 PM said:
If you want a library that you will include at compile-time, then yes. But as you mentioned dlls, then you want a dynamically loaded library. This is more complex !!!!! (and I don't have a clue how to do it, sorry).

Hi !

DLL was a wrong example. In my case they dont need to be loaded dynamically.

So, how does it work ?

Greetinx

Tobias

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean something like, someone downloads your creation and can use it from inside his own program.
Like a regular .h file, or like starting a .exe ?

Or isnt that what you want?

So you want to compile it as a .a file, so that it can be included like a .o file in any project ???

I don't really know the difference between .o and .a files, but I think they must be quite similar. Anyway you can do that with a .o file, and a .h file which would declare all the functions and global variables you'll use from the .o file.

Back