Can I Buy From Gbax?

Rob

Website
Visit site
I want to buy a GP32 but I can do it on Monday since my bank account in Euros is in Greece bank so I would be able to do transfer the money on it on Monday so my question is have they fixed the technical difficulties or they are selling their last GP32's on ebay and after that they won't sell it, anymore? I would get one from ebay but only one unit is left so I doubt that it won't be bought by Monday.

they are selling thair current stock on ebay and get ready for the gp32's succesor the gpx2 wich is about to be released in october.

Rob posted on Jul 30 2005 at 01:21 PM said:
I want to buy a GP32 but I can do it on Monday since my bank account in Euros is in Greece bank so I would be able to do transfer the money on it on Monday so my question is have they fixed the technical difficulties or they are selling their last GP32's on ebay and after that they won't sell it, anymore? I would get one from ebay but only one unit is left so I doubt that it won't be bought by Monday.

You can still buy it. Just wait until monday to actually pay for it. You don't have to give then the money the same day.

By "technical difficulties" do you mean the BLU+ thing? If so most stuff works fine with it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 30 2005 at 05:16 PM said:
By "technical difficulties" do you mean the BLU+ thing? If so most stuff works fine with it now.

Nope, I mean that when I try to buy it from the site there are technical difficulties with PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, OK.

Just e-mail Craig I am sure something can be done. He only has 1 left on ebay though so it may be hard to get soon.

Thanx DaveC! I am about to do that and your posts has covinced me now to buy GP32 and wait 'till the next year for GPX2 when most of the stuffs will work on it.
Big thanx!

Back