[Caanoo] File Archive

I can't wait to see this fill up, the sooner it looks promising, the sooner I pre-order my Caanoo. :D

thanks for the archive :)

one tiny thing, can the left column be fixed? the wrapped date looks so odd ... :)

Thx ED!

What we need now are nice tiny caanoo-pics to make the archive good-looking! ;)

crow_riot said:
one tiny thing, can the left column be fixed? the wrapped date looks so odd ... :)

Thanks for fixing this. :)

I've just noticed a few other 'wrapping' problems (that weren't there before):

1. GP32 - Development

2. GP2X - Development
3. GP2X - Visual Novels

4. Caanoo - Applications
5. Caanoo - Development
6. Caanoo - Emulators
7. Caanoo - Firmwares
8. Caanoo - Magazines

9. Zodiac - Applications
10. Zodiac - Development

11. Dingoo - Applications
12. Dingoo - Development
13. Dingoo - Firmwares
14. Dingoo - Magazines

15. Pandora - Applications
16. Pandora - Development
17. Pandora - Emulators
18. Pandora - Firmwares
19. Pandora - Magazines

20. Could the Pandora pic at the top go next to the other ones? (Also the front page ( http://dl.openhandhelds.org/ ) could do with an update now.

Cheers, Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil L said:
crow_riot said:

Thanks for fixing this. :)

I've just noticed a few other 'wrapping' problems (that weren't there before):
20. Could the Pandora pic at the top go next to the other ones? (Also the front page ( http://dl.openhandhelds.org/ ) could do with an update now.

Well - I guess that's due to the width of your browser is too small, seems fine here.
What resolution are you using?

Last edited:
I'm on 1024 by 768 here, and it was wrapping before, and isn't now.
In fact each system archive had inconsistent widths before, nicely tidied up now.

Edit: It's good to see some early Mame4All and NeoCD2x available, I've not been able to overclock Mame4All however.

I downloaded some mame roms to use with mame4all from the archive and whenever I load it up it just says "No Games Detected", I tried zipping them up into single files (as some sites suggested) and tried putting them under individual folders in the mame4all rom folder. I'm obviously doing something wrong though, were you able to get any of them working RupeeClock?

Neocd works fine though, metal slug 2 loaded up great :D

corpblitz said:
I downloaded some mame roms to use with mame4all from the archive and whenever I load it up it just says "No Games Detected", I tried zipping them up into single files (as some sites suggested) and tried putting them under individual folders in the mame4all rom folder. I'm obviously doing something wrong though, were you able to get any of them working RupeeClock?

Neocd works fine though, metal slug 2 loaded up great :D
I don't really use MAME much, but I simply keep individual .zip files in the directory sd/game/mame4all/roms.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the mame rom files called in yours?

I have one set with file names ending in .01 , .02 , .03 etc.

and another set of file names ending with .bin

I tried putting them in folders in the rom folder, putting them in zip files in the folder and putting them in zip files inside the game name folders.

and tried unzipped just sitting in rom folder, same result each time, 'no games detected' :(

Back