Caanoo Calculator

rohezal

Advanced Member
I made a qt based, 320x240 optimized calculator for the Caanoo. Maybe someone except me has a use for it :).

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,1,855

Nice one! Any chance you could add a binary converter to your calculator? Being able to convert numbers to binary, decimal, hex and octal would be very handy.

Should be possible just not sure where to add the button for it :(

PS: Lol, you live in New Brunswick. I live in Brunswick.

rohezal said:
Lol student at TU Braunschweig too?
No, I was born here and I went only away for a couple of years in the mid-nineties to go to the university in Magdeburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
rohezal said:
Should be possible just not sure where to add the button for it :(

PS: Lol, you live in New Brunswick. I live in Brunswick.
Well i'm in North Brunswick but New Brunswick is basically right down the road. I'm sure where you're from is much nicer because, with the exception of Rutgers University, New Brunswick is not such a nice city. Unless your're on the campus it can be down right dangerous to walk around after dark!

My wife and I are both of German descent, amongst others, and Germany is definately on the "dying to visit" list! Now we just have to save up enough for a proper European vacation. Unfortunately that's easier said than done. ;)

Orion4874 said:
Well i'm in North Brunswick but New Brunswick is basically right down the road. I'm sure where you're from is much nicer because, with the exception of Rutgers University, New Brunswick is not such a nice city. Unless your're on the campus it can be down right dangerous to walk around after dark!

My wife and I are both of German descent, amongst others, and Germany is definately on the "dying to visit" list! Now we just have to save up enough for a proper European vacation. Unfortunately that's easier said than done. ;)
Oh, I didn't think New Jersey would be a dangerous place to live. :eek:
If you make it to germany one day, don't just visit the tourist traps. Heidelberg, Rüdesheim and Neuschwanstein aren't that typically german as most people think.

Back