C64 Loading Problem

CoaXinG

Still Fresh
hey, i have some problems with my frodo c64 emulator to my gp32. i can run games which is only 1 disk (1 file)
but if there are more than 1 disks/files to a game, i cant play the game. how should i load the games with more than one disks/files?

CoaXinG posted on Apr 2 2005 at 08:19 PM said:
can you understand my question?? since you dont answer

Er, on behalf of everybody here, as a newbie myself, I would sincerly like to apologise! It won't happen again, and I will see to it personally that every question of yours will be answered with 30 minutes, or I will be pubicly (ouch) flogged.

Once again, sorry!

PS. pissed

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CoaXing,

The way i run multi-disk games is as follows:

Hit Start and select "attach d64/t64/dir..."
Select the first disk, press the A button and then choose "load first program" from the menu.

The game will load as usual, but when it asks for the second disk do exactly the same as above, but when you go to "attach d64/t64/dir..." choose the second disk instead. Remember to select "Load First Program" after you have done it, and the game should automatically detect the insertion of the second disk.

As for the previous two people that responded, either help the guy or shut your traps. It's really quite easy.

Are you saying you can't load the game at all, or you can't swap disks? If you're still having problems I'll see how I can help.

Also can you tell us the names of the games you are having trouble with?

Back