GP32 C++

Nitro posted on Feb 22 2004 at 12:55 AM said:
Anyone else get the feeling they're the same person? People don't usually defend another person out of no where for no reason. It just isn't human nature ;) Not to mention he's no praising Blipped. I've never seen anyone do that before! :lol:
I was just thinking the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I was just thinking that he may even be the same guy that posted about wanting a port of GTA Vice City so that he could come in later as blipped and sound "insightful" by typing in all that has been said before about emulating other systems and such.

Did anyone else feel that way?

It just seemed odd to me that blipped was the only one that took the request seriously and went out of his way to explain the logistics behind porting such a game.

jcbnetwork posted on Feb 22 2004 at 02:44 AM said:
Actually at I was just thinking that he may even be the same guy that posted about wanting a port of GTA Vice City so that he could come in later as blipped and sound "insightful" by typing in all that has been said before about emulating other systems and such.

Did anyone else feel that way?

It just seemed odd to me that blipped was the only one that took the request seriously and went out of his way to explain the logistics behind porting such a game.

He must be trying to build some credibility for his name.... or just +1 post count :D ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
er... going back to the original topic, C++ was created to add more functionallity to C (basically the object orientated part). Although I have heard of people learning it and then saying they don't know C, but that was because they had learnt Microsoft specific stuff, (which is just a load of specific C++ libs). So when they come to C they say stuff like "What!! No String Type???". Not realising that C++ has no string type either.

By the way, C++ got is name because of the C syntax in which you can increment a variable by 1. ie :

int nMyVar = 0;

nMyVar++;

so it is in fact C + 1.

and that was my piece of invaluble info for the year.

Back