Release C/C++ Development Tools

I don't want to test 3D, I want to understand if there is a library which merits to be included in the toolchain by default

I think I found a bug. Did you change the appdata directory from cdevtools1000 to cdevtools? The include directory was still set to /mnt/utmp/cdevtools1000 and I had to create a symlink to fix this.

I think I found a bug. Did you change the appdata directory from cdevtools1000 to cdevtools? The include directory was still set to /mnt/utmp/cdevtools1000 and I had to create a symlink to fix this.
Hi Zaz,

Did you rename your old cdevtools1000 folder to cdevtools, and keep the old init subfolder? You have to remove it so correct paths are set in specfile.

If your issue is a different one, I'm interested in a detailed description (where is the old dir referenced, what did you symlink to what, etc).

Hi damig0g,

No, I didn't keep anything from my old cdevtools environment.

I had to make a symlink named /mnt/utmp/cdevtools1000 directing to /mnt/utmp/cdevtools.

Maybe it is in fact my fault. I wanted to update Sylpheed, so I just overwrote the 3.4.1 source with the recent source and started "make". Than it re-runs ./configure with my old settings and searches everything again and afterwards builds everything new. However it adds this line to every gcc call:

"-I/mnt/utmp/cdevtools1000/usr/include", which obviously doesn't work without my dirty symlink fix.

Now I don't know, whether this a a failure in my build settings or in the init script of the pnd. I should make a vanilla build without any older files. However my work around and my Sylpheed build work now, so the motivation to check this further is low. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back