Buying One In Vietnam!


infohigh

Still Fresh
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
2
Hi!

I really want to buy one of these bad boys, but can't seem to find a place to buy one. I'd e-mail Anna (or anyone at GP) and ask for a local distributor, but can't seem to find an address. A little help, here?

Chris
 
infohigh posted on Apr 8 2006 at 03:06 AM said:
Hi!

I really want to buy one of these bad boys, but can't seem to find a place to buy one. I'd e-mail Anna (or anyone at GP) and ask for a local distributor, but can't seem to find an address. A little help, here?

Chris
​

You'll probably just have to order one out of the UK or US and pay to have it sent overseas. It shouldn't be that much.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, but the tax to bring something like that into VN is exhorbitant. :( And I worry that if buy one and there are problems, I'm SOL. It's better for me if I can find a local retailer. I mean, your retailer list can't be complete. According to that list, no one sells it in Korea at all.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top