Buying A Usb Otg


sehs33

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
780
Website
Visit site
Hi guys,

After buying a USB male to female converter (useless) and after getting two wrong cables of ebay, I still haven't given up using the USB OTG but this time I am turning for you for help.

Can you please check which of the following items will allow me to have USB host on my Pandora through the 5 pin port?
1
http://cgi.ebay.com/OTG-Host-Cable-USB-female-mini-USB-male-Adapter-/330469338841?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item4cf181eed9#ht_925wt_905

2
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-USB-OTG-Go-Host-Lead-Cable-Cable-Convertor-/220698172429?pt=Camera_Cables_Cords&hash=item3362a2dc0d#ht_739wt_1139

3
http://cgi.ebay.com/N8-Orignal-MINI-HDMI-Micro-USB-OTG-Cable-CA156-CA-157-/120687993799?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1990a3c7#ht_691wt_905

Thanks in advance guys :)
 

paeryn

Reclusive maniac
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
432
Age
47
Location
Sheffield, England
Website
paeryn.myby.co.uk
sehs33 said:
Hi guys,

After buying a USB male to female converter (useless) and after getting two wrong cables of ebay, I still haven't given up using the USB OTG but this time I am turning for you for help.

Can you please check which of the following items will allow me to have USB host on my Pandora through the 5 pin port?
These two look alright
sehs33 said:
1
http://cgi.ebay.com/OTG-Host-Cable-USB-female-mini-USB-male-Adapter-/330469338841?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item4cf181eed9#ht_925wt_905

2
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-USB-OTG-Go-Host-Lead-Cable-Cable-Convertor-/220698172429?pt=Camera_Cables_Cords&hash=item3362a2dc0d#ht_739wt_1139
Not this one though - it's a micro connector, the Pandora uses a mini connector.
sehs33 said:
3
http://cgi.ebay.com/N8-Orignal-MINI-HDMI-Micro-USB-OTG-Cable-CA156-CA-157-/120687993799?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1990a3c7#ht_691wt_905

Thanks in advance guys :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

sehs33

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
780
Website
Visit site
Thanks plenty paeryn, once I get it I will update this post with my findings for the future if someone was as confused as I am.
 
Top