Release Bugdom

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Bugdom, a port to modern OS of a previously Mac Exclusive puzzle/action 3rd person game.

preview01.png

The game is now opensource (look at its github repo for more detail), and yes gl4es for the Pandora port. It's mostly vanilla build, with just the default keymap changed to be more Pandora friendly.

Important note: the Menu is not selectable with the keyboard, you need to use the mouse (so Nubs or Touchscreen). And because I use the Framebuffer driver (is it's faster, tearfree, and compatible with all SGX drivers), the Mouse Cursor is only visible when moving the mouse. The game can be played with the keyboard once launched...

History log
========
Build 01
------------

• Initial build
  • Default keymap Pandora friendly

Thanks for porting Bugdom to the trusty Pandora:)
Note to CC owners: Overclock as much as you can :) at 825, the skips become unnoticable, and this turns out for me to be a very enjoyable game. Also, try to "lower" the details inside "Options", it doesn´t hurt ;)
I haven´t started in "Kiddie Mode" - the first mission was not too difficult at default. But the gameplay becomes mad after two minutes here when the ants start throwing spears at you - you feel much like Ben from Maya The Bee (The New Series) :D

Back