British songstress, Amy Winehouse found dead.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Amy Winehouse found dead.

-Police treating death as unexplained

= AMY Winehouse has been found dead at her apartment in London.

Police told Sky news they were treating the death of the singer as "unexplained."

Winehouse has had a troubled relationship with drugs and alcohol since her rise to stardom with the song Rehab in 2006.

AmyWinehouse was the top trending search on Twitter overnight as users confirmed the singer had died.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/amy-winehouse-found-dead-in-london-reports/story-e6frfmqi-1226100583008

At 27 years old, you went way before your time...R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmZp8pR1uc?feature=oembed

Wasn't she really unpopular and hated? That doesn't exclude her from RIPing, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet over 170 civilians are dead in Norway. Some from the bombing in Olso, and some from the shooting at Utoya. It's strange how a celebrity's death can supersede that.

i, for one, hope they release any work she already did on her third album. also...unexplained death my ass, she was a zombie for the last couple years

And yet over 170 civilians are dead in Norway. Some from the bombing in Olso, and some from the shooting at Utoya. It's strange how a celebrity's death can supersede that.
This thread is not about Norway. Nobody said that this was a bigger story than the shootings and bomb...

IMO Amy was an overrated singer. She had one or two good songs and that was it. Too much hype for too little talent.

That said, it is still a tragedy for her family. R.I.P.

try listening to her rehab cd, there actually some quality music to it, never judge an artist by their singles, something ive learned in the last couple years

When anyone dies it is a terrible thing.

That being said, 150,000 people die everyday and I would venture to say 99.9% of those that died did more with their life and more for people than Amy did.

The tragedy is that she died before she could actually become a good person.

That's about 0.002% of the world population.

The birth rate, I'm given to believe, is a great deal higher and is the more disturbing figure.

The birth rate, I'm given to believe, is a great deal higher and is the more disturbing figure.
Well, that could be a figure to be proud of, if we would just unglue ourselves from this rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to her, I wasn't familiar with her music but I hear it helped some people.

I think there's a restaurant called Club 27 or something that honor musicians who died at 27. I don't know the full details, I probably got some core things wrong.

Back