Break out Bord for EXT (PCB Designer Needed)

Would you buy a TinyBoB

• Total voters

dreamer, if you can get the tinyBoB's (with or without ext-connectors) from Link that would be best. Creating a new batch of BoB's would be great! I'm willing to buy some to make it more economically viable, if that's what it takes. If both options don't work out, let us know here. I might have a few tinyBoB's left.

I also have (a slightly larger amount of) ext-connectors, in case Link runs out. Link, if you need more ext-connector inventory, you know where to get them. It's not that I need to get rid of them, but know that I have them available when they become scarce again.

Hey Panik: thnx for the offer, but at the moment I'm going for the 3rd option: make them myself ;)

I've found some pcb at the local hackerspace that's too thin, but I sandwiched 2 plates together (removed the copper on one side) and it's now the perfect thickness.

The piece I have now should be enough for 4 tinyBoB's (with a good margin around it), but there's some more plate so I could make more if I mess up.

Since I only have 3 ext-connectors one tinyBoB can fail in this batch ;)

I also have (a slightly larger amount of) ext-connectors, in case Link runs out. Link, if you need more ext-connector inventory, you know where to get them. It's not that I need to get rid of them, but know that I have them available when they become scarce again.
Thank you for the prospect. I think ED has EXT connectors now too, he just hasn't added them to his store yet.

Back