Brand New Gp2x F200 For Sale

Funkymojo

Still Fresh
Brand new GP2X F200 for sale. Set is totally brand new, opened up box only to check contents. Bought a brand new leather pouch for it too. I bought 2 sets cos my buddy wanted one, but last min he changed his mind, which is a drag. I don't need 2 sets, so this spare set has got to go. Selling the GP2X F200 and the leather pouch for £135 shipped via priority air mail. Interested parties drop me a pm. Cheers

PS : Item is brand new unused, so condition is 10/10

Hi guys, yup i'm really pissed about it, but there's nothing much i could do since he's broke. I want to sell this spare GP2X F200 asap instead of waiting for him to have cash...

daclassicgamingmaster said:
The price is 120 pounds on gp2x.co.uk. You'll probably have to take a loss if you want people to buy off of you, rather than a reputable seller.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the tip matey..i'm selling £125 including a brand new leather pouch and with shipping. I only use paypal, so yup..paypal's gonna further deduct a couple of bucks... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
xcen said:
Maybe put pictures of the case?

I think you need to raid your friend's flat and take everything you can to cover up your fees dude =)

I'll try to take pics and will post it up here...no point raiding my mate's place..he's got nothing...loads of worthless junk that i don't need...LOL

Funkymojo said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
The price is 120 pounds on gp2x.co.uk. You'll probably have to take a loss if you want people to buy off of you, rather than a reputable seller.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the tip matey..i'm selling £125 including a brand new leather pouch and with shipping. I only use paypal, so yup..paypal's gonna further deduct a couple of bucks... :(

No prob, matey. I'm sure yours is excellent, but you're also new to this forum. People aren't lining up to buy from someone they've never seen before.

Best of luck offing it, though.

Yeah, you won't sell it for that price unfortunately. My advice would be to take the loss, and then make your buddy pay the difference. He's an arse if he's making you take the fall for this anyway.

Thanks guys for understanding how i feel..i'm pretty pissed off..yes i'm new to this forum but i've been dealing online for the past 5 years..another hobby of mine is radio control cars..i'm always on this forum www.rctech.net

GP32X board is one of the best forums i've been to, you guys are great and there's not much childish flaming going around...anyway you can check my feedback on rctech. Every forum i go, i use the same nick, i've got nothing to hide...LOL :p

My iTrader Feebacks

Back