Bounce

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Download Here
Here is my new fenix game, bounce. I am unsure to whether it works on blu+ due to a technicality, so would someone be able to check for me?

Please leave feedback.

Nice take on breakout :) That's it, I'm releasing my latest project tonight, I just got motivated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Download Here
Here is my new fenix game, bounce. I am unsure to whether it works on blu+ due to a technicality, so would someone be able to check for me?

Please leave feedback.

Yeah, for some odd reason it's showing the Blu+ bug, even tho I'm using the Blu+ runtime. I thought that the runtime was supposed to be the problem there?

From the 2/3's of the screen I can see, not bad ;) I think there's some yaks or something.

Constructive criticism; sound effects would be nice, and also some kind of momentum on the bat movement maybe, as at the moment it's a bit touchy to control.

Good work.

Download Here

Please leave feedback.

Yeah, for some odd reason it's showing the Blu+ bug, even tho I'm using the Blu+ runtime. I thought that the runtime was supposed to be the problem there?

From the 2/3's of the screen I can see, not bad ;) I think there's some yaks or something.

Constructive criticism; sound effects would be nice, and also some kind of momentum on the bat movement maybe, as at the moment it's a bit touchy to control.

Good work.

It's because I was too lazy to make my own custom fxe for it, so I let Spam Fisher do it, and he used the included runtime version. I'll upload a blu+ version in a minute.

Reeto,
New version is Here, which is actually the same place as the old one was.
This version features:
Sound Effects
Commented Source Code
And Support For Everything including Blu+

Whoa tiger, there's an .FXE with the Fenix run-time built-in?

Hang on what? There is actually an FXE that has a built in runtime? I'm new to Fenix and was under the impression that you needed to have the runtime in GPSYS for it to work at all?

:rolleyes:

BTW that link takes me to your homepage, but I downloaded it from the link you provided before like you said.

The music wav doesnt seem to be playing at all, dunno if this is oddly in some way a Blu+ thing, can't figure how it would be. So atm that file is using a lot of space.

Sounds are working now, before not at all for some reason.

The bat control really does need some kind of tweak I think, and some minteresque explosive llama action would be cool.

Also, that end of game sample puts me off the whole game honestly.

yes there is indeed an FXE with the runtime built in. I do bleieve i may of tracked down a fxe with a blu+ runtime built in but i may be wrong. So il ltest it i na minute.

It was for example included with that memory/match game that was released in the last compo (can`t remember the name). I was always wondering why the damn game would not work with my blu+ until I heard of the fxe with the runtime included.

So please, think of it before using it to release it with games, BLU+ users would have to use a different fxe to play your games then.

Back