Bluetooth Cannot Be Enabled

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Website
Visit site
Hello,
i just got my Pandora today, and was trying to tether it to my Phone. I went to Settings-> Bluetooth and was told there were no Bluetooth adapters present. Okay, i thought, i forgot to switch Bluetooth on first. So i looked around a bit and found the "Toggle Bluetooth Status" Button under "System". I klicked it and got the message "Bluetooth is being enabled" but the BT LED did not light up. In the Blutooth settings Window i was now presented with a message like "Bluetooth is not enabled" and there was a button to supposedly enable it. But all that happened after i clicked it was that the Button went grey. Meanwhile i rebooted the Pandora and now it just says "no Bluetooth adapters present" regardless of what i do with the "Toggle Bluetooth Status" thingy. It just says "Bluetooth is being enabled" every time, but it never is.

Any Help? Is my Pandora broken?

Chaser

Congrats :)

Dont know if this will help but I had similar yesterday (hadnt used bluetooth for awhile) whilst trying to sixpair a PS3 controller.

Have you checked under menu button>settings>session and startup>application autostart `tab´? Theres 2 bluetooth entries and if not ticked do so and then try the toggle again or after a reboot. Looks like this

screen110127013242.png

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Website
Visit site
As suggested in the german forums, i reflashed the firmware and now everything works flawlessly. Getting the tethering to work was a breeze. I love my Pandora.