Blu+

ste_167

Website
Visit site
I'm looking to pick one up on Ebay, but sellers generally don't know if they're selling the BLU or BLU+.
Is there any indication on the unit as to which model it is, such as a model number?

ste_167 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 09:11 AM said:
I'm looking to pick one up on Ebay, but sellers generally don't know if they're selling the BLU or BLU+.
Is there any indication on the unit as to which model it is, such as a model number?

Hi,

I have a GP32 BLU+ model for sale, about one year old and hardly been used. It includes three memory cadrs (128Mb each), the ericson keyboard and all in the original box. If you are intersted kindly contact me at pliskens@yahoo.com

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
ste_167 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 08:11 AM said:

The only way how to find out is run for example DrMD on it ... and if the option is set to LCD: Samsung and you see some strange grey bars in the upper half of your LCD than it's BLU+ (everything turns OK when LCD is set to Thaiwanesse).

BTW: I am currently thinking about selling my MINT GP32BLU+ with RF adapter. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

I foregot to mention that is is a 166+Mhz version.
To the other guy, minth green did you paint it your self? Sounds impressive to see.

Thanks! I didn't expect a reply so soon! So software is the only way to distinguish between them..

pliskens posted on Oct 4 2006 at 10:38 AM said:
To the other guy, minth green did you paint it your self? Sounds impressive to see.

I hope you're joking...

The label on the back of my BLU has 'Made in Korea' on the left. On my BLU+ 'Made in Korea' is on the right.

camiga64 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Look at the sticker on the back side:

'Model No: GP32-002' (= BLU+)
This Model No. is the same on both my BLU and BLU+ except the BLU seems to have a tiny dot after it - but that might be a flaw in my label.

ste_167 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 10:11 AM said:

Another thing is that on the BLU+ the top line is copied to the bottom most of the time, so run anything that uses the top line and if you see it on the bottom as well, its a BLU+ :)

Fawny Kate posted on Oct 4 2006 at 02:13 PM said:
The label on the back of my BLU has 'Made in Korea' on the left. On my BLU+ 'Made in Korea' is on the right.

I can confirm that, on my BLU+ "Made In Korea" is also located on the right side of the sticker on the back. But I don't own older BLU to check out its sticker.

Back