Blox Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
johnnysnet released a first preview version of a remake of the classic DOS game Brix.

blox.png

The first 10 levels are playable, but it's currently lacking any sound effects and music.
But it already looks really promising.

Download: Blox

Seems like fun, the more GP2X-native games the better :) The graphics look great!

Ed: haircut?

Also a clone of the classic Taito puzzler, Puzznic :)

Anyway, good work. Looking forward to more levels.

Ooh My Goodness! I have so many memories of this game. Left Left Left Down Unselect Right right right right right right... haha, good times.

Thank you johnnysnet :)

Alex. said:
Ed: haircut?
Nope, Still the same long hair, you simply can't see it in this weird picture (which was taken at Rock im Park, a rock festival in germany)

Last edited:
Cool! I loved this game back in the day. I can't wait to try it out when I get home. Thanks for the effort you've put in!

Melville said:
Cool! I loved this game back in the day. I can't wait to try it out when I get home. Thanks for the effort you've put in!
great game and great fun! I used to play something similar on my Palm called Vexed!!

However, I can't understand what's going on with the teleporters. I can't move cursor from one place to another. I mean I can drive a block to the teleporter but the cursor is also teleported to the other area and I cannot bring it back to teleport other blocks.

I think it happens on level 5 or 6 if I remember well...

am I doing sth wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back