Blix2x V1.1 Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Alex released the slightly updated Blix2x version also for the gp2x.

blix2x_1.png

It's a Puzzlegamel.

Download: Blix2x
Homepage: http://artraid.com/alex/

I need to improve my game skills on this game as last time round I did pretty poorly. Many thanks to Alex's hard work on making this game and EvilDragon for making available. :lol:

Wiz version can be found here.

This update also gives consistent bonus points for clearing multiple columns at a time, which was suggested a while ago by hitbyambulance :)

Nice to see an already polished game getting more polished. :lol:

A minor complaint, the small anti-aliased fonts don't look that good.

My high score from v1.0 that I couldn't even beat was easily surpassed in this version. :rolleyes:

Manjuu posted on May 19 2009 at 12:05 AM said:
My high score from v1.0 that I couldn't even beat was easily surpassed in this version. :rolleyes:
The points grow exponentially when you clear multiple columns at a time, that's why :)

I thought the antialiased fonts looked alright, do you find them a bit fuzzy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on May 19 2009 at 12:18 AM) [quote="Manjuu posted on May 19 2009 at 12:05 AM said:
The points grow exponentially when you clear multiple columns at a time, that's why :"]

Yeah, I notice that.[/quote]Another thing is that, I feel that I last longer than before. :lol:

Alex. posted on May 19 2009 at 12:18 AM said:
I thought the antialiased fonts looked alright, do you find them a bit fuzzy?
Most of the letters look fine. Just a few seems fuzzy like the ones in "select" and "start".

Nothing really to be concerned about. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back