GP2X Blitz On Gp2x

mraellis

Still Fresh
Website
www.accentshow.tk
i am kinda a noob on this so dont flame but i was wondering if blitzmax 2d games could be ported to the gp2x. mainly if you make them yourself so you have source like this one i made -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l41uzi

its kinda a langauge built on basic. i included everything in that zip, the exe the images the source and the bmx file.

can someone plz tell me if this could be ported to the gp2x and if so how could i do that (tutorials would be appeicted.)

Update - i've been looking and a few months ago there was a thing about adding support for ARm9 like the gp2x but i can't see if it ever got done or not? if it didn't is there another way to get it done or is it being done?

help much appreicted.

realmraellis said:
i am kinda a noob on this so dont flame but i was wondering if blitzmax 2d games could be ported to the gp2x. mainly if you make them yourself so you have source like this one i made -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l41uzi

its kinda a langauge built on basic. i included everything in that zip, the exe the images the source and the bmx file.

can someone plz tell me if this could be ported to the gp2x and if so how could i do that (tutorials would be appeicted.)

Update - i've been looking and a few months ago there was a thing about adding support for ARm9 like the gp2x but i can't see if it ever got done or not? if it didn't is there another way to get it done or is it being done?

help much appreicted.

Yes, there was talk - but that's it so far. Don't hold your breath waiting for that one.

No, what you need in the meantime is sdlBasic. It's so BlitzBasic-like that one of its demos (at least) is a port of a BlitzBasic one. There's an early alpha port of the GP2X version here.

Failing that, your next-best-bet would be Fenix. Some great examples of the sort of thing you can make are Protozoa, Blingo and Dastardly Dungeon, all by Ruckage.

Last edited by a moderator:
realmraellis said:
Not you again :/. I saw you in the DCemu forums asking the same thing for the PSP. It as Line O'Sevens said above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back