Black Or White Caanoo

What colour have you preordered

• Total voters

Oh wow. I kinda wish they'd sent me a white one now. Still, can't complain.

RupeeClock said:
The system is a similar size to a DS lite, although a little bit wider, by about 13mm.

Maybe a DS leather sleeve of some sort will do the trick.
I changed back to white for the last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a great idea i will buy black next soon use the white one for abit and then ebay it.

jutley said:
Thats a great idea i will buy black next soon use the white one for abit and then ebay it.

Lucky you to afford them! Lol

I'm going for white as it looks pretty slick and trendy.

I'd get the white one if it was matt. I don't like glossy things so much.

jutley said:
RedBaron.

quote said:
I'd get the white one if it was matt. I don't like glossy things so much.

jutley said:
RedBaron.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking it.

Ah the white one looks marvelous IMHO. I'm glad now I choose this color...

I have a white Ipod and I love it, but the surfaces always looks like CSI could be barging though the door at any moment (also had that on the Wiz, just like WarmFluffyUK, drove me crazy).
Sure hope the black/blue one will work out for me, but white was a big no-no.

greets,
derdritte

Edit: wrong name -_-°

First post to just say that I received my caanoo yesterday and got the dark blue/black one. Have to say I'm really happy with the look of it. Doesn't leave prints which is a bonus.

Now just have to wait for some developers to get their hands on them cause at moment don't have any games to play on it.

Where did you order from Tao76? And where are you located? I am in Australia and waiting for a white one from playasia that apparently shipped on Saturday.

Iorgy77 said:
Where did you order from Tao76? And where are you located? I am in Australia and waiting for a white one from playasia that apparently shipped on Saturday.

Hi Iorgy. I ordered from playasia also and am located in Sydney so am pretty much in same boat as you. I'm sure you'll probably receive yours today. Also had the confirmation it was sent on Saturday.

didnt order one yet, but i'd definitely go for the white one - everything i got is black, so some contrast will do fine :D

Mine didnt come in today... but hopefully tomorrow, the sun'll come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll luv ya tomorrow... it's only a day away.

jutley said:
Nova said:
The shiny white pictures are computer renders. The actual white units will be matte, like the blue-black one.
Those computer renders were real cause the white one is actually shiny and is going to sctatch very easy so have gone back to black its also a finger print magneg

okay... i have the white one, and it is not easily scratch able. I have a psp 3000 piano black (which is similar gloss/matte/finish or whatever you wann call it) and it is much easier to see fingerprints on that than my white caanoo. so just pick whatever color you like the best, either white or blue.

Ok, since some people have started to receive there Caanoo's I am looking for a general opinion into which unit would be more prone to scratches and smudges being overly visible. I was pretty much settled on the blue/black but I'm thinking the white unit would be better in this area. I'm totally anal about keeping my gizmo's looking good so now I'm leaning towards white. The blue/black is matte and the white is glossy, correct? Damn, this wouldn't be an issue if they had released a red one! What do you guys think?

Orion4874 said:
Ok, since some people have started to receive there Caanoo's I am looking for a general opinion into which unit would be more prone to scratches and smudges being overly visible. I was pretty much settled on the blue/black but I'm thinking the white unit would be better in this area. I'm totally anal about keeping my gizmo's looking good so now I'm leaning towards white. The blue/black is matte and the white is glossy, correct? Damn, this wouldn't be an issue if they had released a red one! What do you guys think?

i have the white one, and it doesnt really scratch easily. at least i have zero scratches right now. it smudges easily, but they are hard to see. the matte finish is almost identical to the psp 3000 (a little less glossy). as for the blue one, i have no idea.

Back