Black Or White Caanoo

What colour have you preordered

• Total voters

jutleys

Hi need your opinions on whicj is the best coulor to go for the caanoo has anyone actually got a white caanoo yet? comparison is it a shiny glossy or matt white can you see scratches on it finger prints etc. At the moment i have a black one on preorder from gameseeker.co.uk i have the option to change but i still think black is the better option cause after a few years the white will start looking abit dull with dirty marks and if it is shiny white gloss then its prone to scratch very easy like the white psp.

The 'black' is actually metallic blue, and it's quite sexy. I want to see the white one as well though, because that looks nice also.

Yes but looks like the white one is shiny gloss so scratches and finger prints ugly and over time gonna look dull dirty marks etc and you really can see that recess in the screen on the white one where the black one covers it cause i think the recess is ugly even though it helps the screen to not get scratched.

The shiny white pictures are computer renders. The actual white units will be matte, like the blue-black one.

hell if you are sure about this i will change my order to white instead cause gameseeker.co.uk have also white ones shipping at the same time so i guess i will change.

Orion4874 said:
Aren't they releasing a red one down the road? The pics I've seen look nice, probably computer renderings as well.

Unfortunately, when asked they said that if they did make a red one, it would only be for special occasions such as competitions. Which is a shame, because it was my favourite as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have choosen the white one, because I guess many people will choose the black one (and this color might end up temporally out of stock sooner than the white).

And I don't really care about the color (it remembers me the good old GP32).

indask8 said:
I have choosen the white one, because I guess many people will choose the black one (and this color might end up temporally out of stock sooner than the white).

And I don't really care about the color (it remembers me the good old GP32).
I have just seen the white canoo it is shiny glossy white this means easyly scratchble where the black one is of matt and wont scratch so easy changed my order back to black safe option.

Nova said:
The shiny white pictures are computer renders. The actual white units will be matte, like the blue-black one.
Those computer renders were real cause the white one is actually shiny and is going to sctatch very easy so have gone back to black its also a finger print magneg

jutley said:
Nova said:
Those computer renders were real cause the white one is actually shiny and is going to sctatch very easy so have gone back to black its also a finger print magneg

Where did you hear this?

Nova said:
jutley said:
Nova said:

Where did you hear this?
Look on youtube search caanoo and someone has the white model he demos loads of games you can clear;y see its white gloss shiny each scratch matirial

No but i really like the white one you know what f... it i am changing back to white i hate this color change crap the guys gonna really be pissed of with me changing the color .

It's just a bit of plastic, you're gonna be looking at the screen anyway.

I sadly cancelled my pandora yesterday to get a refund the caanoo will do me fine and maybe later in the future i will get a pandora when production is next day delivery guarenteed.

Have you seen the white one? It's actually pretty sexy.
I'll still be getting the black Caanoo though.

Back