Best Image Viewer?

Lethe

Thew away PSP for a DS! WOOT
Website
Visit site
I've tried all the image viewers on this site and can't seem to find the right on. You see, i wanted to read manga on my gp32 but GPviewer just can't open anything because my images are too big, everything else just are hard and clunky to use. The best i found is the viewer in the GP32 file manager. Any suggestions?

try JpegView1-2
Readme
JPEG View should be able to display images up to 2560 x 1920 pixels. Larger images
may be displayed, but you will not be able to view the entire image.

Na, JPEGView doesn't really work. Try GPFM and be sure to increase scrollspeed, it is not perfect but I think it's the best we've got.

Wasn't there a Manga Viewer in work? My memory sucks, so I could well be hallucinating :p

Na, JPEGView doesn't really work. Try GPFM and be sure to increase scrollspeed, it is not perfect but I think it's the best we've got.

How do you increase the scroll speed in GPFM???

Simply press A. On the bottom you will see a number in brackets - this number shows how many pixels will be scrolled at once. I usually have it set to 16 or 32.

Lethe: What exactly is the problem? Do get an error message?

GPFM never crashed a single time for me and I must have been through dozens of comics. I don't know Aquafish Viewer, though. I suppose Aquafish programmed that one? ;) I will see if I can find that one anywhere and try it out.

Back