Best Batteries To Use?

Mr Pace

Still Fresh
Hi, I had a look through the FAQs but couldn't see a definitive answer to this question, apologies if it's in there. I have a BLU+ GP32 and have so far been using regular Duracell AA batteries for it. However, i just got some rechargeable NiMH 2100mAh 1.2v batteries for my digital camera. Are these recommended to use for my Gp32 aswell? Will they giva a better battery life at all, and more importantly are they totally safe to use in my GP32?? Thanks :)

Mr Pace posted on Dec 24 2005 at 02:26 PM said:
Hi, I had a look through the FAQs but couldn't see a definitive answer to this question, apologies if it's in there. I have a BLU+ GP32 and have so far been using regular Duracell AA batteries for it. However, i just got some rechargeable NiMH 2100mAh 1.2v batteries for my digital camera. Are these recommended to use for my Gp32 aswell? Will they giva a better battery life at all, and more importantly are they totally safe to use in my GP32?? Thanks :)
Yes
Possibly - it will be a lot cheaper that's for sure
Yes - I use 2300mAh's myself

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be more satisfied with the rechargable batteries that are made for digital cameras. They have that extra umph that is needed. The higher the mAH the better the umph. :)

umph= strength

I recently got 2500 mah batteries and they last so much longer then regualr ones.iv used my gp2x alot last couple of days and movies still work without crashing,still havnt charged my batteries.

Back