Battery And Power Leds

Tigtog

Still Fresh
Received my unit last week. Its exceptionally good, even with the early firmware.

I have a quick question regarding the leds. Both my power led and the battery led are actually sunken inside the unit and at an angle.

It actually looks like the should be flush to the case (if you're with me?).

Is mine of troubled birth or is that how its supposed to be?

D.

At least yours didn't end up like mine...
flaw29wt.jpg

All that waiting and now I gotta send it back.

I hope your not thinking of sending the gp2x back because of the logo and everything being upside down. That kind of stuff will go for a fortune on ebay in a few years.

I hope your not thinking of sending the gp2x back because of the logo and everything being upside down. That kind of stuff will go for a fortune on ebay in a few years.
Probably not worth the wait, I'd rather just have it correct (unless you wanna make me an offer :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd buy it off you for 400, except the sticker's all f'k'd.

Actually, if i had 400, i'd have some new comp parts. :lol:

wf.

i'd buy it off you for 400, except the sticker's all f'k'd.

Actually, if i had 400, i'd have some new comp parts. :lol:

wf.
It's actually not a sticker (otherwise it'd be easy to fix!), it's a "plate" that I can't get out. The peeling you see is the protective plastic film.

I have a quick question regarding the leds. Both my power led and the battery led are actually sunken inside the unit and at an angle.

That's how it is on my unit too, it's quite possible this is intentional. I personally don't want a bright green led shining in my eye whild I'm playing a movie, if it weren't offset like that I'd probably be putting electrical tape over it right away.

Luckily my plate is right side up, though I don't think I'd shiop mine back to get it fixed.

That's how it is on my unit too, it's quite possible this is intentional. I personally don't want a bright green led shining in my eye whild I'm playing a movie, if it weren't offset like that I'd probably be putting electrical tape over it right away.

Luckily my plate is right side up, though I don't think I'd shiop mine back to get it fixed.
:blink:
since when does a power LED shine in someone's eye?

Back