Bad Description On Game Download

drumpi

Hello there:

Drumpi here. Recently I win a Caanoo on Thunder Hoop remake contest, so I think to make some ports of my games. I'm surprised to see that there was a Caanoo port of "Screen Break Time" already (thanks a lot, BAFelton).

But description says: "Screen Break Time is a 2D side scrolling shooter for Wiz by Futublog, Fede, PrinceMegahit & Drumpi". It isn't.
Screen Break Time is a compilation of minigames, inspired in clasic gaming, but using only the touchscreen: side scrolling shooter, mode7 racing, 1vs1 battle... and more (check yourself, i don't want to spoil ;)).

Sorry for those who was looking for some firing action... Well, there is firing action, but there are more than this if you can beat the levels ;)

Thanks a lot.
By the way, I'm gonna do an "official port", if you prefer.

That's my fault, really. :(

I used the description here : http://pdroms.de/wiz/screen-break-time-gp32spain-compo-2010-wiz-game (the link is now invalid).

I should asked before doing this, I'm really sorry for this. I was so happy these games work on Caanoo that I didn't take the time to talk about this with the authors.

I'm making my sincere apologies.

Back