Attension

Status
Not open for further replies.
common this needs to be lol'ed immediately!!! Where is this massive flood of morons coming from lately? there must be a nest...

probably the same moron repeatidly signing up...

Attention!!!!! www.gp2x.co.uk is not affiliated with this forum, if you have a problem then email www.gp2x.co.uk via their contacts section, www.gp2x.co.uk are a repituable company who have existed for many years selling GP32's and all sorts of other things and are in no way scamming you, reporting them to the FBI is stupid, they have no power over a company based in the UK.

If you truely do have an issue with said company then you want to direct your attension to Trading Standards in the UK or the British Police Force, but most likely you'll be content with just emailing or calling them with your problem and it will be resolved very quickly by Craig or his staff

Joe Bloggs. FBI.

I've been watching these forums for months now, and have seen an increasing number of cases of idiocy that are above the legal limit. For the good of the country, I have been requested to arrest name1974 and put him into solitary confinement for the rest of his life. I apologise for any inconvienience caused, and hope this incident has had no lasting effects.

Thankyou.

Squidge posted on May 29 2006 at 06:47 PM said:
A moderator should be able to check the IP addresses and see if they are similar...
There is no guarantee that they would be if he used different proxies to post, but since he can't even spell 'Attention', I think it is unlikely :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkie posted on May 29 2006 at 06:48 PM said:
Squidge posted on May 29 2006 at 06:47 PM said:
A moderator should be able to check the IP addresses and see if they are similar...
There is no guarantee that they would be if he used different proxies to post, but since he can't even spell 'Attention', I think it is unlikely :)

Do not underestimate the power of the idiot! :ph34r: You will be amazed at the things they can do out of shear fluke, or idiocy itself...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the thread title needs changing to 'GP2 X-Files'. Maybe the FBI have some GP2X on backorder with Craig?

STILL waiting for mine from GP2X.co.uk, and if it doesn't arrive soon I think I am going to get the CIA onto the case. The FBI suck, whereas the CIA can do what the hell they want (ANYWHERE!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back