Atari Vcs 2600 Emu (stella) And Atari 800 Emu Not Running Under Fw 2.1

the don`t run under 2.11? awwwww...... my favorite emulators dont work anymore.... :(
What happens with Atari 800? I've not bothered upgrading my GP2X yet...

Mark

I just checked mine; FW 2.1.0 ... I tried to load an .atr disk, and got this msg:

Unable to load input cfg, need
ui.men(UIMENU in cfg)

default.men(MENU in cfg)

Used build in defaults

... on a black screen. I pres A and get the "Sorry, this needs a real Atari/os" screen ...

.. hmm, looks like I just need to rebuild the paths to the needed files. will report back ...

Ok, I got it to run by re-mapping the .men files, etc. I also heard a squeal during disk access, but had to turn on SIO patch in the emu's configuration screen. All is well ...

As for the A2600, it works fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx, telcolou, got the 800 running again....

but stella just blacks and exits to menu.......

have a good eve.

manhill

thanx, telcolou, got the 800 running again....

but stella just blacks and exits to menu.......

have a good eve.

manhill

Have you tried a reinstall to see if that fixes it? Sometimes the stellarc config file can get a little goofy (for various reasons). I apologize in advance for the 20 questions. ;-)

Also, is this with the Korean release 2.1.1 firmware? Or the Non-Korean 2.1.1 (if there is a difference... doubtful)? When you go under "Info" in settings, does it read the firmware version as 2.1.1? How is you SD Card formatted?

I upgraded my firmware when I heard, but I haven't been able to duplicate the problem. It would be helpful if others having this problem could comment as well... I'm looking for a commonality. All info welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back