Atari 5200 For Sale (lynx Package Included)

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hey everybody! It's me again, selling some more stuff to try and get enough money for a GP32! This is what I have for sale this time:

Consoles:

1 - Atari 5200 Supersystem (2-port, boxed, box has water damage)

1 - Atari Lynx II handheld gaming console (It's color, backlit, and from 1989!)

Accesories:

1 - Atari 2600 VCS cartridge adapter for Atari 5200 Supersystem (boxed, box slightly torn, but taped)

1 - AC adapter for Atari 5200 Supersystem (for use with 120 VAC household current, boxed)

1 - Atari 5200 joystick controller (rebuilt, works well)

2 - Atari 2600 joystick controllers (work with 2600 VCS cartridge adapter)

1 - RF switch for Atari 5200

Games:

1 - Pac-Man for Atari 5200 (controller overlays included)

1 - Space Invaders for Atari 5200

1 - DigDug for Atari 5200

1 - Pole Position for Atari 5200

1 - Pac-Man for Atari 2600 (fun to compare these two versions)

1 - Robot Tank for Atari 2600 (has to have the most advanced Atari 2600 graphics I've seen)

1 - Vanguard for Atari 2600

1 - Krull for Atari 2600 (from the movie)

1 - E.T. for Atari 2600 (from the movie)

1 - Yars' Revenge for Atari 2600 (instructions included)

1 - Steel Talons for Atari Lynx (boxed w/ intructions, helicopter flight simulator/ shooter, shown running in picture)

1 - Chip's Challenge for Atari Lynx (very fun strategy game, gives you passwords as you advance so you can continue from where you left off)

1 - Pinball Jam for Atari Lynx (fun pinball game, two real tables!)

Heres the pic:
atari.jpg

The price is $100 for the entire package, or $70 for the 5200+games+accessories and $30 for the Lynx+games.

Everything works well, and is, for the most part, in good condition.

Attachments

• atari.jpg
    atari.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 182
  • atari.jpg
    atari.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 185
  • atari.jpg
    atari.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 190
Come on, the holes are easy to get out of once you figure out how ;).
Oh, BTW, the Lynx package sold to a local buyer, or should I say, is about to sell to a local buyer. So consider it off the market unless he pulls out. Now it's just the 5200 package at the $70.

Hey, guess what? I need some money now, so I'm putting it back up for sale. $50 (US) for the Atari 5200 package (not the Lynx stuff, like I said, I already sold that) not including shipping. That is, not including shipping unless you want me to use one of those ridiculously slow, cheap services, then I might consider free shipping.

jmetal88 posted on Oct 22 2004 at 06:55 PM said:
Hey, guess what? I need some money now, so I'm putting it back up for sale. $50 (US) for the Atari 5200 package (not the Lynx stuff, like I said, I already sold that) not including shipping. That is, not including shipping unless you want me to use one of those ridiculously slow, cheap services, then I might consider free shipping.

I'll take it for $50 if you'll do the ridiculously slow cheap free shipping service.

E-mail me at jonjandran@wavetel.us
I prefer to pay with Pay-pal if you do that.
Oh and I'm in Georgia, USA

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could get away with shiping it by media mail, I would give you free shipping, but media mail has a history of sometimes being very unreliable, and I'm not sure they'd let me ship a videogame system over it. What would you think about half-price parcel post shipping? It would come to about $7.50 in your case, making the total price $57.50. Let me know if you'll agree to that.

Back