Astonisia Story R BIOS

ZiUL

Still Fresh
Hi all!
I'm looking for Astonisia Story R bios version. The one where the graphics are cooler (IMO) :D

If you have it can you contact me? I have a GP32 but the regular bios it's just boring... :p

Peace

I haven't heard of this, can you tell me what it is all about please

Watch this:

Sunday 07 January 2003 @ 02:34
For some people it was fake, for some other just an old souvenir.

So for you, here are the screen shots of the ASR bios edition!

Enjoy!

bios_asr_game.png

bios_asr_mp3.png

bios_asr_pclink.png

Images & new from gp32news

Byes

Yeah I have been looking for that for awhile but havn't been able to find it anywhere. If someone could post a link to it or send it to me that would be awesome.

thats proper nice, if somebody could put a link thing up on this page that would be splendid.

It's real. Check out Gp32news way back in like more than a year ago. It's there. Also, I haven't used it, but I have a copy of it. No reason to install it though, since I'm using multi-fw, and I like pacrom more anyways.

yeah I love pac rom but it would be nice to play around with the asr bios a bit. I will probably stick to pac rom for the most part. Its not the best looking bios out there but its just really well done.

I'd like to try out the ASR Bios. Is there anything else that is different in the ASR GP32?

I have one :rolleyes: or at least I had one.. :blink: I can look for it.

could somebody put a link up on this board, or is it a copyrighted?

probably but as there isn't an option to buy it can't do any damage to gamepark so "shouldn't" be an big deal, and as the bios is getting replaced anyway theres even less of a reason to make a fuss about it

So... anybody who got the bios want to share it?? Pleeeeeeeease!!!

Back