Archer Maclean's Dropzone Snes On Gp2x

blakespot

Still Fresh
Has anyone got Archer MacLean's Dropzone for SNES running on GP2X on SquidgeSNES?

blakespot

Yes. Runs perfectly.

Also runs brilliantly on PocketSNES, basically fullspeed (FS1?) at 200mhz with sound.

"Prepare to defend IO" :)

runs perfect for me as well :)
only found this the other day, possibly better than the c64 version.

I love the C64 orig and Atari 800 ver. GBA version is like the SNES version - have it on my Mac.

Once I start the game (SNES ong Squidge (latest ver)) the game freezes on the "GET READY" message. :-(

blakespot

I love the C64 orig and Atari 800 ver. GBA version is like the SNES version - have it on my Mac.

Once I start the game (SNES ong Squidge (latest ver)) the game freezes on the "GET READY" message. :-(

blakespot

Just out of curiosity, What did you guys think of the GBA version? in comparison to SNES version?

Baggers.

Last edited by a moderator:
only found this the other day, possibly better than the c64 version.

Heresy! :p
lol, yeh, kinda ;)
but it has got end of wave bosses and speech and all that....
The SNES version is all pretty and has that satisfying deep-bass "thmmp" when you shoot a baddie, but I actually don't like the end-of-wave bosses. They get in the way. I guess I like the Atari and C64 versions better. I actually play the Atari 800 version over the C64 original because the colors look brighter somehow on my GP2X. They're near identical tho.

blakespot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back