Release Apps from last few days

mcobit

Advanced Member
Hello everyone,

This is a roundup of the apps I ported lately. I won't have the time to continue like this, so I want to sum it up:

L'hopital Pital - Python Tower-defense game

Abe's Amazing Adventure - Oldskool Jump & Run

Gwaei - English - Japanese <-> Japanese - English dictionary

Figaro's Passwordmanager - Keeping encrypted passwords in a database

TicTacToe from Hell - Timekiller game

Tubularix - Tube-Tetris

Monkey Bubble - Another Bubbleshooter game

Xarchiver - Archivemanager with support for rar, tar, gz, bz, jar, zip, 7z, rpm and deb.

Fotoxx - Picture managing and manipulation app

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much :)

You are a truly porting machine :p

Don't give up if you can... :) :)

Many thanks for these, particularly appreciate Xarchiver, was looking for a way to deal with 7z archives on Pandora. Will get that installed tonight.

How come when someone goes to a lot of effort to port software the app store is never updated?

How come when someone goes to a lot of effort to port software the app store is never updated?

Just because I won't upload it twice and maintain two packages at two locations with two desriptions. And I was told you have to wait a long time till craig apprioves you to upload to the appstore. And because i think dl.openpandora.org is a much better concept to sort and upload apps.

So go to http://dl.openhandhelds.org to get most of the software at one place.

Give the app store time. For many of the dev's its an additional hurdle and its bugs arent ironed out yet, the archive has proven more choice and upto date for end users but some devs rely on their own home hosting, so its best to use the software wiki to keep upto date with new software http://pandorapress.net/software-index/

We need to thank ESN for keeping in touch with this thus far, as pretty soon we can hopefully expect...

Back