Anyone Seen This B4?

It may be one of these cheapy deals you get on markets.
Like those ones that brag "over 100 games!" but it's really just 10 games renamed many times. I've got a few mates that in the past came accross this in their dissapointing purchase. :p
But, who knows.

It looks like one of those things that would be great fun for an evening if you have a like-minded retro friend, but then would not be touched again.

Reminds me of those pirated '96 games in 1' Gameboy cartridges you see being sold in market squares. Where they have 'World Tennis Championship', 'Tennis', 'Tennis Pro', 'Mario Tennis', 'Racket Fun' etc. which are all just the same damn game. And overall there's like 5 games on the cart.

Rico posted on Aug 13 2004 at 01:32 AM said:
Reminds me of those pirated '96 games in 1' Gameboy cartridges you see being sold in market squares. Where they have 'World Tennis Championship', 'Tennis', 'Tennis Pro', 'Mario Tennis', 'Racket Fun' etc. which are all just the same damn game. And overall there's like 5 games on the cart.
Goddamn it's annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Aug 13 2004 at 08:02 AM said:
Goddamn it's annoying.
And I got one that is near impossible to take out of the GB, it just gets stuck.

Note: I didn't buy this, I'm not that stupid, It was a presant from spain or something.

This was the console world of the 70s!
There were hundreds of companies who built a similar console.
Most featured nearly the same games (Pong, Tennis, Football, etc.)
All in the same graphical style as Pong (two lines (in Football four lines) as players, a square as a ball...)

Looks a bit crap to me (50 million variants of tetris - block wars, save the blocks, block hunter, blockman.... etc .etc.).... and WHY has the main body description got the picture of an MB Vectrex? A MUCH superior and sought after machine, btw.....

actually, i have a 96 in one gbc cart in which each game is individual.

Unfortuanately, the saving is dodge, and sometimes your saves dissapear.

If it is possible to put so much more stuff on once cart, why didnt nintendo do it?

Deleted User posted on Aug 13 2004 at 02:03 PM said:
actually, i have a 96 in one gbc cart in which each game is individual.

Unfortuanately, the saving is dodge, and sometimes your saves dissapear.

If it is possible to put so much more stuff on once cart, why didnt nintendo do it?
Money.

Your problem is probably all the carts using the same SRAM (or whatever it's called) ... which is unavoidable, really.

WWOooooooahhhhhh...... I won one of those suckers......suck being the opertative word. It features a few variations of pong, and a variation on "Duck Hunt" for the NES. The Duck Hunt rip off didnt have any ducks or charachters of any type, just a big white square about quarter the size of my tv screen bouncing around. Also, the light gun was so shoddy that shooting anywhere in the room resulted in a hit.

Back