Anyone Know If The Wiz Will Have Tv-out?

czoom

Still Fresh
Anyone know if the Wiz will have TV-Out?

I hope does. If it does not I won't be buying it.

czoom said:

You are the 5th person to start a thread like this, you should do a search or check the stickies.

If you put site:gp32x.de into Google along with what you are searching for you can get better results.

I just tried and didn't find anything though.

The short answer is that there is supposedly hardware/capability, but that GPH is not able to get it functional. There are hopes that it can be made functional by the community.

(why they didn't approach members of the community with the necessary skills and have them do it in return for hardware or money is beyond me, GPH is weird.)

Edit: My apologies, for some reason the info is not available, and I couldn't find the last 5 posts (but I did read them.)

The info may be buried in the "wiz 2 dpad" thread.

When in doubt go to the profile for ED or Craigix and choose "profile options" -> "show all posts by this member", I know that there are a few guys with pre-release Wiz consoles, but I forget their names.

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie said:
czoom said:

You are the 5th person to start a thread like this, you should do a search or check the stickies.

If you put site:gp32x.de into Google along with what you are searching for you can get better results.

I just tried and didn't find anything though.

The short answer is that there is supposedly hardware/capability, but that GPH is not able to get it functional. There are hopes that it can be made functional by the community.

(why they didn't approach members of the community with the necessary skills and have them do it in return for hardware or money is beyond me, GPH is weird.)

Edit: My apologies, for some reason the info is not available, and I couldn't find the last 5 posts (but I did read them.)

The info may be buried in the "wiz 2 dpad" thread.

When in doubt go to the profile for ED or Craigix and choose "profile options" -> "show all posts by this member", I know that there are a few guys with pre-release Wiz consoles, but I forget their names.

Thanks, I did google it and I searched here with no luck. It just sucks if I can not hook it up to my TV. Might just buy a cheap CPU with TV-out to play emulators on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back