Anyone interested in trading a 3DS XL/PS4 or Xbone for a WiiU & games?

Garrett

Advanced Member
I won the WiiU & apart from the occasional bout of Mario Kart 8 it lies dormant, console & gamepad are in pristine condition without any scratches or marks & still has all packaging/box.

It's the black premium console + Mario Kart 8, ZombiU, NintendoLand, Bayonetta 2 & Super Mario 3D World.

All serious offers will be considered, please message if interested/images are required.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new 3DSXL in pristine condition as well and is collecting dust.  I can trade with you if you'd like.  I have no games though

I have a new 3DSXL in pristine condition as well and is collecting dust.  I can trade with you if you'd like.  I have no games though
Thanks for the offer, but think I'd be getting a poor deal if we did a like for like swap.. I'm estimating the WiiU is worth about £120 & there's about £70/80 worth of games (?) I'm willing to move on that, but not too much.

I've no idea how much used PS4/Xbone's go for, but would consider those also, obviously without games & not too bothered about the aesthetics as long as it all works as intended.

Images are a trading forum requirement. Please add them with your forum name on one of them.

OK.  Here are my pics.

RWgHsNH.jpg

3hwKmTe.jpg

I have no time for games right now, so stop reminding me about Xenoblade. ;)

Edit: Also, what else are you willing to accept for the New 3DS, other than a Wii U.  Cash?

Maybe you should create your own thread so this post can be moved there.

I have no time for games right now, so stop reminding me about Xenoblade. ;)

Edit: Also, what else are you willing to accept for the New 3DS, other than a Wii U.  Cash?

Maybe you should create your own thread so this post can be moved there.
Well, I don't need cash.  I just have this thing lying around not getting used.  :)

OK.  Here are my pics.

RWgHsNH.jpg

3hwKmTe.jpg
Thanks but I don't think Garrett is interested.

P.S Please keep this thread for interested buyers only
Well, he expressed his interest in PM.  So I thought I would post the pics here so I don't have to post the pics twice - one here and one in the PM section to save Ed's server space :)

Back