anyone got the dragon 32 emu working

clawski

Still Fresh
Website
www.clawdada.cjb.net
i've got the latest emulator, together with the d32rom & .cas games in the "dragon" folder. the emu boots up fine but when you select a game from the menu on the left, al i get is a "crashed" screen. do you think the rom or the games are bad dump? or could it be something elsE?

To load a .cas in gproar you should type in either CLOADM (or CLOAD if that doesn't work), then select the .cas file. The selector that comes up when you press start is just for loading .sna files which you can save out from xroar (the linux version)

Please for the love of God help me...

Ive dont it all right but im getting the Error -

F CH-EGG
?FM ERROR
OK

Its also saying -

?SN ERROR
OK

What do I do????

Thanks

woogal posted on Dec 26 2003 said:
It's possible you have a corrupt .cas file. Also, are you using CLOADM or CLOAD? (it should be CLOADM for almost all commercial software)
Tried CLOADM and it says -

F CH-EGG
OK

hhmmmm tried 2 other .cas files and does same...

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like it's not autorunning. Try entering EXEC once the load has completed.

Yep, just tried it myself. I have 2 chuckie egg .cas files. One is chuckie_.cas (19k) and it requires EXEC. The other is chucky.cas (31k) which auto boots with a loading screen.

woogal posted on Dec 26 2003 said:
It sounds like it's not autorunning. Try entering EXEC once the load has completed.

Yep, just tried it myself. I have 2 chuckie egg .cas files. One is chuckie_.cas (19k) and it requires EXEC. The other is chucky.cas (31k) which auto boots with a loading screen.
Thanks For the Help.. WOrking now :D

Chuckie Egg is a little like Giri Giri Walker when you think of it :D hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back