Anybody have a brand new Pandora casing/housing for sale?

TSBroich

Hi!

I received a 1GHz Pandora from an eBay buy, and the casing/housing has a little bit more scratching than I hoped. I love the unit itself, so I'm opting to replace the housing myself to make a brand new looking unit. I wanted to get one of these, but they are sold out:

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/234-replacement-case-platinum-replacement-parts.html

By any chance, do any of you have one of these that you never ended up using? I'd love to buy it from you!

I'm not too sure how many will actually have it available, but definitely let me know.

Thanks!
Travis

At EvilDragons Dragonbox Shop, the Case Sets are still for Sale
You could by a new one and put its on yourself,
Or you can buy a Case Change for 30 € and EvilDragon or some of his employes dos this for you..

Really? Where is that? Isn't the link I posted directed to the replacement casings? It says they are sold out. It's entirely possible I have the wrong link..

If I wanted ED or somebody else there to do this for me, how would I go about doing that? I had no idea that was a thing even!

AFAIK ED Still has some, but he wants to Assemble the Last Pandoras before putting them back in.

Hi!

I received a 1GHz Pandora from an eBay buy, and the casing/housing has a little bit more scratching than I hoped. I love the unit itself, so I'm opting to replace the housing myself to make a brand new looking unit. I wanted to get one of these, but they are sold out:

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/234-replacement-case-platinum-replacement-parts.html

By any chance, do any of you have one of these that you never ended up using? I'd love to buy it from you!

I'm not too sure how many will actually have it available, but definitely let me know.

Thanks!
Travis

Hello, TSBroich. I also have an 1GHz model, and I too had some "scuffing" or "scratches" which show the underlying black plastic. If it's just THAT, then count yourself lucky and enjoy your unit and look to rectify it on your own, as I've done. You can go to any hobby shop/art store and buy a small vial of grayish/silver/gunmetal paint and finely fill in the gaps with the included cap-brush.

Sending the Pandora back to Germany will set you back at least the shipping costs, if not more. Also, taking apart this thing is not easy. So many things can go awry...that video cable...ugggh. Trust me, if it's just aesthetics, then take care of it on your own - at least you know what you want to see, which is more than another person knows looking at your device.

Maybe PICTURES would help?

I'm not an official spokesperson, far from it, but I felt like I should weigh in, someone does...just to give you a perspective from an owner of said device. Hopefully ED will pop in and address your issue at some time or you can PM him I guess? I'd just wait a bit, as a polite gesture and manner of recourse. Good luck.
[doublepost=1468187978,1468187410][/doublepost]P.S. Hopefully I was clear in my inferences, but if I wasn't, you should know that the Pandora's silver/platinum casing is just paint on top of black plastic. The thin layer of paint will wear down/rub off/scratch and you'll see black plastic. I treat it better than any baby.

Better scratches than cracks.

There is NO way that I'd scratch a crack baby. Also, my Pandora came crack free.
resized_dave-chapelle-meme-generator-did-you-say-you-re-out-of-crack-e1eb02.jpg

I've literally just bought a new case using this method off Ed from the replacement/repairs section. I just asked that this is posted to me instead of them repairing it for me.

Superb customer service from those guys also :cool:

Every time I check the website, it's always out of stock. But I did send a DM to ED, so hopefully he gets back to me soon with updates on whether or not they plan on restocking!

Last edited:
We have plenty of cases here.

They are marked "out of stock" because we wanted to build the remaining Pandoras first before selling any further cases.
As far as I'm concerned the Pandoras worth for sale are built.

Don't worry, we have enough left. We simply didn't put them back in stock yet.

We have plenty of cases here.

They are marked "out of stock" because we wanted to build the remaining Pandoras first before selling any further cases.
As far as I'm concerned the Pandoras worth for sale are built.

Don't worry, we have enough left. We simply didn't put them back in stock yet.

Fantastic! That's great to hear. I'll keep an eye on the DragonShop for when these become available again. :D

Last edited:
Fantastic! That's great to hear. I'll keep an eye on the DragonShop for these to become available again. :D

You can subscribe to a mailing list to get an E-Mail when the housing is available again.
You won't get any other spam but one E-Mail.

Back