Another Purple screen...

I was wondering also if you could also replace the board because the bluetooth device is non existent and the microphone isn't working and do I send it to the address above with a note explaining it?

I can't replace boards without having them, so without getting any from CC, I can't replace boards.

tell me about it, im getting withdrawal symptoms already :( I sent my pandora back to ED since 6 oct.. almost coming to a month... hope ED finds some time to do them...or at least reply to my pm if he recieved the package so i can rest easy

Oct 6th is just 10 days, not a month ;)

Hi ED, I sent you an e-mail last month about nub issues on my Pandora (the nubs have failed to respond and I have tried everything from re-calibration, to a reflash) which also has a failed LCD cable and is starting to develop a couple of cracks in the case. I understand you may not have read the e-mail since you are very busy.

Yeah... still got 200 eMails to reply to :/

I would like to know if it would be possible for me to get 2 replacement nubs, 2 replacement LCD cables (one for an actual replacement, another for a spare), a replacement case, and a keymat from you soon. I have had these issues with the Pandora for a few months now but never bothered to send you an e-mail until recently. I can pay immediately for the replacement parts, please let me know how I can get ahold of these items. Thank you for your time.

Yes, that would work. Send me another mail, I'll try to catch up with my mails.

I would like to know if it would be possible for me to get 2 replacement nubs, 2 replacement LCD cables (one for an actual replacement, another for a spare), a replacement case, and a keymat from you soon. I have had these issues with the Pandora for a few months now but never bothered to send you an e-mail until recently. I can pay immediately for the replacement parts, please let me know how I can get ahold of these items. Thank you for your time.

Yes, that would work. Send me another mail, I'll try to catch up with my mails.

E-mailed, check. Thank!

Hello evil

i send you a mp with board. i can try change my cable lcd.

You can sent me cable lcd

laurent

Ed can you just send me a cable for my screen? I sent you a pm about it check it when you get the chance.

I sent mine in for this repair mid-August, and haven't gotten it back yet. Starting to get worried... :unsure:

I sent mine in for this repair mid-August, and haven't gotten it back yet. Starting to get worried... :unsure:

Well depending on the package carrier I've seen international packages take over month to be delivered.. mostly bad experiences with Royal Air.

I was wondering also if you could also replace the board because the bluetooth device is non existent and the microphone isn't working and do I send it to the address above with a note explaining it?

I can't replace boards without having them, so without getting any from CC, I can't replace boards.

Ok, I'll wait until production starts in Germany ^_^

Hello evil

I reply my message for lcd cable with my adress.

lolo

this cable lcd is specific for pandora ?

Thanks

it very pity, this cable is a specific

i would like command this for chamge myself

Laurent

tell me about it, im getting withdrawal symptoms already :( I sent my pandora back to ED since 6 oct.. almost coming to a month... hope ED finds some time to do them...or at least reply to my pm if he recieved the package so i can rest easy

Oct 6th is just 10 days, not a month ;)

hehe sorry for being overdramatic...10 days is like a month to me...cant wait to get my purple-less pandy back :p

thanks for help again!

Hi

for me, i just want cable lcd for changing that in my pandora

i mail evil and jacquelyn but at the moment is very difficult to contact us

Laurent

ED,

Have the new improved cables been installed in new Pandoras? If so when did they start installing them? Oh BTW ... the Pandora is awesome. Keep up the great work.

Les

Hi

for me, i just want cable lcd for changing that in my pandora

i mail evil and jacquelyn but at the moment is very difficult to contact us

Laurent

Well, you sent daily eMails (I found 7 mails from you in my inbox...), while I've got a backlog of 200 mails and don't have time to reply to them daily.

I also said here at the thread that I'll send you one....

I've shipped a cable, but a tiny bit more patience could be nice as well ;)

Hello evil dragon

Thanks you very much

i m very happy. i m sorry for my insistance

pandora is a very fantastic console

how much give you for the cable ?

Laurent

Hey ED,

Looks as though my used Pandora is starting to catch the dreaded PSOD, as the colors on my screen start to mess up when the screen is placed anywhere but straight back at 180 degrees, as well as the left nub not registering anything but left and right correctly.

I was hoping to try to show notch a working unit while at Minecon next month to see what he thought about the project, but I'm sure he'll be too busy partying it up to sit and look at it while he's there. =)

Anyway, I was hoping I could ship you my Pandy sometime soon so that it could be repaired. Thanks and happy belated birthday!

~MkidTrigun

I was hoping to try to show notch a working unit while at Minecon next month to see what he thought about the project, but I'm sure he'll be too busy partying it up to sit and look at it while he's there. =)
If it's of any help, I'm pretty sure that he owns one. ;) At the very least, he did publish a review.

Looks as though my used Pandora is starting to catch the dreaded PSOD, as the colors on my screen start to mess up when the screen is placed anywhere but straight back at 180 degrees, as well as the left nub not registering anything but left and right correctly.

That is fixable :)

He got one, was one of the first preorderers.

However, can't be bad to remind him of it :)

Sure, you can send it to me, I can fix it. Just mention that you need it back for the minecon :)

Back