Another N00bish Question

LemurX

Still Fresh
Ahoy Maties! Avast a problem be thar! yeah.. I felt like being a pirate. Anywhoo- I'm having alot of problems with games, they just continue to crash or not work. For instance Quake1, DukeNukem3D, bunny traps, noiz2saV2, and GP2Xmas. I'm thinking its a problem with the device or my own stupidity. :huh: :( Please post some help! Thanx!

btw, I'm sensitive to mean comments and I don't feel like throwing myself off a bridge, harness and all, so please keep the insults low :p

ok check list:

1,have you installed the SDL libs
2,have you put all relivent game files on your sd card? e.g the quake .pak files
3.are your battarys charged?

i know these all seem nooby as hell but hay you may have foggoten somthing:D

hope this helps beanfarmer

If you're using alkalines, throw em away. You won't get any time on them, maybe 40 mins if you're lucky. Use high capacity rechargeables (2000+ mAh) and you'll get 3+ hours per charge.

yeah the X2 seems to work better when I change the batteries, lol good thing they put that battery heating up thing in the manual! Well thx I'll try some rechargeables.
I'm gonna be gone the rest of the weekend plus part of monday so I won't have much more time to post.

Back