GP2X Another Great Game To Port: Interlogic

second exodous

Advanced Member
Ok, I need to stop doing this, but I found another game that would probably be cool. It's called InterLOGIC and looks like a game that would look cool on the GPX2, and doesn't require OpenGL.

I keep finding these in The Linux Game Tomb so if anyone wants to look for games that already run on Linux and might be good to port to the GPX2, here's a good place to start. Oh, and most of them are open source, so the community can port them themselves rather than bug the designers to do it. The more games that run on the GPX2 the better I say.

Thanx,
Stan

Hmm, may not be as easy to port, but is cool none the less. I need to learn to code better, I feel bad that I'm suggesting games and not actually not doing anything else....

Thanx,
Stan

Hey, it looks like the people that coded Interlogic are already planning on porting it, I e-mailed them asking for the source(I didn't know about their sourceforge page) and here is what they said:

Yes it's open source , based on SDL library as GPX2 is. Our team can port interLOGIC to GPX2.

I'm not sure if they are or they can. I feel kinda stupid e-mailing them and asking for the source when they had a sourceforge page.

Thanx,
Stan

I've ported Interlogic to the GP32 thanks to the wonderful chui's SDL libraries. It now runs pretty well but doesn't have music/sound because linux version hasn't them implemented.

There still some problems because I had to convert 640x480 images to 320x240 and I must change some code.

Here is a preview:

interlog.png

Back