Android: Mytouch/htc Magic/g2

NoidZ

Mind the world, need for panic
Website
Visit site
Hi all!

I recently got a HTC Magic. For some reason the accelerometers stopped working after goofing arround with it.. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I read this is probably software related, but I don't want to do a master reset since I kinda hooked to a game on it called Robo Defense and I spend too many hours collecting reward points:p

BTW: Any Android owner got it's 1.6 over here yet?

Thanks in advance!

lulzfish said:
Have you tried asking on an Android forum?
Woah. Woah woah woah woah here. Slow down. Back up and let me figure this out.
So... for a problem with an Android based phone... use an Android forum? What kind of craziness are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so silly :rolleyes: I just THOUGHT somebody here has the same problem or knew how to fix this. Since I knew alot about other systems while I was fully active on this forum. So f*ck me for asking a question ;)

And yes, I tried android forums, but they all point at hard-reset or switching roms. The first one I explained, the second one doesn't go up for me since I got a branded Vodafone model from the Netherlands and it doesn't seem to work for it.

I just asked a question so please respond to the question and don't give stupid arguments like you two have posted. A person with some braincells wouldn't post something like this WITHOUT doing some research ;) And I know alot of them are around, really..

EDIT: Again.. just respond if you know something or just click "previous" in your browser or "gp32x.de - GP32 GP2X Pandora The Wiz - open source entertainment".

EDIT 2: Like the other 15 people which actually did that :)

Thanks

WizardStan said:
lulzfish said:
Have you tried asking on an Android forum?
Woah. Woah woah woah woah here. Slow down. Back up and let me figure this out.
So... for a problem with an Android based phone... use an Android forum? What kind of craziness are you talking about?

Fuck that shit.

NoidZ said:
EDIT: Again.. just respond if you know something or just click "previous" in your browser or "gp32x.de - GP32 GP2X Pandora The Wiz - open source entertainment".

EDIT 2: Like the other 15 people which actually did that :)
That's not nearly as much fun though!

Back