Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but i would rather buy one pre-made

• no, but i would buy one pre-made

• Total voters

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
about a year ago i modified a flood light (the light for gameboy) for gp32, i had written a guide but i lost all of the files. I decied since there aparently isn't going to be any kind of flu kit that it might be time to redo the guide ;) but i need to know if it is worth the time and effort. the flood light works REALLY well on my gp32. you can see a picture of a PROTOTYPE (not the current design) in an old article on insertcredit, it was aslo featured on gp32 xtreme :D (i'm special :))

thanks

nope, its not a worm light, MUCH better than a worm light and it doesn't draw power from the gp32! it uses a cold cathode light source and 3 AA batteries. it is strapped on with velcro and it works VERY nicely. you can get a flood light at gamestop used for about $3 :D and the parts cost about $5 but since the time and effort it takes to make them (i've made 2) i would charge $15usd+shipping for one. they are black. and again the pictures on insertcredit are of the oooold prototype, the new one is much nicer looking. i believe that liksang has gba flood lights(what i make these out of)...

thanks, i'll proboly have the guide out sometime after new years, but before febuary.... that is if there is enought interest ;)

EDIT:to clear up confusion, the velcro itself isn't attatched to the gp32 in any way... just wrapped around it

A Guide would be Coool... Thanks :D

does this mean you dont need a EXT Port connector seen as it uses its own light source?? :D

you do not need an ext connectorthats whats great about this thing :) but, if i release the guide, i would REALLY like it if SOMEONE could find me a replacement plastic shell for my gp32 <_< i need a new one, mine is all messed up :(

nerd of nerds posted on Dec 19 2003 at 06:30 PM said:
niger looking.
does it have big KKK s in red as the logo? :p

i know its spelled wrong, it was meant to be a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, would be great, if you could post this "tutorial"

Cant give you a Shell replacement Tutorial ... sorry

0ctr0n

i know how to replace a plastic shell, i just need a replacement one. i know craigix has some black ones but he won't sell me one because he thinks that i'm not telling the truth :( there is a crack on the back and lik sang doens't want to help me with it :(i KNOW some ppl from the british meetup got black replacement shells. :( i just need a replacement plastic shell :unsure: another advantage to this light source is that you can play multiplayer in the dark :) you can still use the ext port :D

extremegamer posted on Dec 19 2003 at 08:19 PM said:
nerd of nerds posted on Dec 19 2003 at 06:30 PM said:
niger looking.
does it have big KKK s in red as the logo? :p

i know its spelled wrong, it was meant to be a joke
sorry, missed a g :lol: no, it was spelled wrong......... supposed to be nicer. i can't type...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back