Amiga On Caanoo Or Psp

R.B

Is the Caanoo with the latest Amiga emulator or GP2X F200 better than the PSP with Amiga emulator PSPUAE V0.80 BETA 13 or is the PSP better

I have at the moment a PSP but considering selling it and getting a Caanoo or GP2X F200 if it does a better job of playing Amiga games

Sell the PSP, get the caanoo, try UAE4ALL, then sell the caanoo and buy a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, Jump down, turn around pick a bail of cotton, decide the caanoo is no good and look on ebay for a cheap pandora ask on the forums about the pandora before deciding to sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, Jump down, turn around pick a bail of cotton, decide the caanoo is no good and look on ebay for a cheap pandora ask on the forums about the pandora before deciding to sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo.

Lets face it, its the only way you will be sure.

Iorgy77 said:
Sell the PSP, get the caanoo, try UAE4ALL, then sell the caanoo and buy a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, Jump down, turn around pick a bail of cotton, decide the caanoo is no good and look on ebay for a cheap pandora ask on the forums about the pandora before deciding to sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, Jump down, turn around pick a bail of cotton, decide the caanoo is no good and look on ebay for a cheap pandora ask on the forums about the pandora before deciding to sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell the caanoo and get a psp, then buy a DSXL instead. Sell that after 3 days and get a PSP. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo, get a smart alek remark, buy a caanoo, sell it a week later, buy a wiz, decide you dont like that and sell it to buy a caannoo, sell that buy a PSP ask on the forums about which is better. Sell the PSP buy a caannoo and then complain about the emu on the forums, sell it a week later and buy a damaged pandora, fail to fix it and sell that less than a week later and buy a caanoo, sell that and then buy a psp. Then a couple of weeks later sell the PSP and buy an android device, sell that, ask on the forums about which is better PSP or caannoo.

Lets face it, its the only way you will be sure.

In other words you don't know so I will rush out and do what you suggested "NOT"

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost took the poster seriously, but then I realised that he was R.B. :lol:

My advice: just get both.

Com64 said:

Please take it seriously I would like to know

R.B said:
Com64 said:

Please take it seriously I would like to know
In all seriousness, I think you should keep the PSP and buy a Caanoo; that way you have both. I have both and I enjoy both. However, I haven't run Amiga or C64 on them yet, so I can't compare the Amiga or C64 emulation.

Com64 said:
In all seriousness, I think you should keep the PSP and buy a Caanoo; that way you have both. I have both and I enjoy both. However, I haven't run Amiga or C64 on them yet, so I can't compare the Amiga or C64 emulation.
Yeah R.B., Com64 is right, stop buy/selling all the time you're losing lot's of money this way.
Just wait to have the cash for the caanoo and enjoy it ;)

Back