Amiga Emu For Wiz

mrpogo

Still Fresh
hi i was just wondering if there was an amiga emulator out for the wiz or if one is being developed?

thanks all

mrpogo posted on May 20 2009 at 07:18 PM said:
hi i was just wondering if there was an amiga emulator out for the wiz or if one is being developed?

thanks all
Does the gp2x version work on the Wiz? Can the gp2x version be simply recompiled by someone with the dev system installed on their computer?

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
christo930 posted on May 20 2009 at 09:07 PM said:

thanks all
Does the gp2x version work on the Wiz? Can the gp2x version be simply recompiled by someone with the dev system installed on their computer?

Chris
yeh i was assuming that it could be done. I was just wondering if it had been done or if it was scheduled to be done. Thanks all

christo930 posted on May 20 2009 at 08:07 PM said:
thanks all

Chris

Since the source code for Amiga is available for GP2X it should be a fairly straight port. We just need the planets to align for it to happen (Dev has to like Amiga, Dev has to have a Wiz, Dev has to have time to do it). Sometimes that combination is never satisfied. Lets hope though, it ran ok on the GP2X, it should be close to fullspeed on the Wiz.

DaveC posted on May 22 2009 at 04:49 AM) [quote="christo930 posted on May 20 2009 at 08:07 PM said:
thanks all

Chris

Since the source code for Amiga is available for GP2X it should be a fairly straight port. We just need the planets to align for it to happen (Dev has to like Amiga, Dev has to have a Wiz, Dev has to have time to do it"]. Sometimes that combination is never satisfied. Lets hope though, it ran ok on the GP2X, it should be close to fullspeed on the Wiz.[/quote]im hoping so, its practically the sole reason for the purchase of my wiz..... when it arrives

Back