Release Amagetron Advanced

lunixbochs

Staff member
A year and a half after GLTron, I present: Amagetron Advanced.

screen1.jpg

This port was done entirely with libGL and a bit of packaging love + configuration.

• Network play is untested.
  • Use left/right to turn, down to brake.
  • The ABXY buttons control camera: A/B glance left/right, X/Y zoom out/in.

Download from the Repo

Feedback welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks! I used to play this a lot. I think it might have been the first PC game I ever really got in to (I was all console before then)

Fantastic! Just gave it a shot and it works pretty good. A bit of graphical flickering but gameplay is smooth. Network play work for me perfectly, but others online seams to have wicked fast fingers...(hax!?!)

Just released an update with powervr.ini to hopefully help with any flickering you saw.

Nice1!

Sadly locked up my CCpandora after a minute at one occusation and another time the game hung up but and the pandora-menu was reachable...

Sadly locked up my CCpandora after a minute at one occusation and another time the game hung up but and the pandora-menu was reachable...
Boo :( Making a note to test it more on my CC. Were you doing anything specific?

Nope, just starting and running Local game. Hangups happened without perceptible reason.

Is this like, only the light cars from Tron or other things in the Tron game, too?

I'd love to be ablr to play the full Tron game, but it doesn't work out on MAME because of the controls.

Back