Alexkid...

HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 28 2009 at 06:11 PM said:
I cannot for the life of me get the master system emulator to work... At all. Can someone help me out, if they got it up and running?
It currently doesn't work, I have the same issue

Last edited by a moderator:
DigitalAnvil posted on May 28 2009 at 08:05 PM said:
HeWhoCorrupts posted on May 28 2009 at 06:11 PM said:
I cannot for the life of me get the master system emulator to work... At all. Can someone help me out, if they got it up and running?
It currently doesn't work, I have the same issue
It works (AlexKidd2X) for me but it won't recognise any roms except one which is desert strike. Any other rom I put into the rom directory isn't recognised and they are all sms roms.

Regards

André Fettouhi

Works for me. I created a SMS folder in the root directory and put the entire contents of the zip file in that folder. The roms must go in the folder mentioned in the readme document. I honestly works fine.

carlgeorge posted on May 28 2009 at 10:15 PM said:
Works for me. I created a SMS folder in the root directory and put the entire contents of the zip file in that folder. The roms must go in the folder mentioned in the readme document. I honestly works fine.
Well, the emulator directory is in my case located in /game/AlexKidd2X and I put the roms in the rom folder of that directory. Do I need a .cfg file maybe?

Regards

André Fettouhi

Back