AC adaptor

Carface

Still Fresh
Is there an AC adaptor you can get for the GP32 so i can plug in at the wall while Im at home instead of using batteries?
I know its a Korean model but if it can use an electrical power supply then is there a Korean to English adaptor?

Is it the output current important? My AC adaptor has an output current of 1000mA and I don't know if that can harm the GP32...

A600 posted on Apr 18 2003 said:
Is it the output current important? My AC adaptor has an output current of 1000mA and I don't know if that can harm the GP32...
The instruction booklet which comes with the GP32 says the current runs at either 200 or 250 milli-amps (I don't have the book next to me, but I know its one of those two). Supplying 5x or 4x the current probably would damage the GP32.

I strongly suggest you go out to your local Radio Shack (or the equivilent in your country) and buy a 3-volt, 200 or 250 mAmp AC Adapter with the correct polarity. Consult your GP32 manual first. If you don't have it, check http://english.gamepark.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The current rating on a power supply is only the maximum it can supply. It is perfectly safe to run lower powered devices from it, a device will only draw as much current as it needs.

I have a lot of AC adaptors that are 6V, 600mA or similar.

Would the 6V/600mA work correctly? I'm ok about the current but the voltage worries me.

- Rico

Back