Aah My Gp32joystick Is Defekt And Now?

Zorn

Website
Visit site
i have played with my wonderfull gp32 since now. I buyed it in ?.02.04
and after 4 moth!! (does it is called moth? or an other word? sorry for my bad english)
the joystick can't suddenly do anymore LEFT+UP and RIGHT+UP.<_<
there is no KLACK too!!! but it didn't fell down. really!!!

i buyed my gp32 at lik-sang.com. but how can i contact them?
and are they going to help me with my problem? :( :( :( :( :( :wacko:

You have 2 options:

1.) MASHMODS, They fix dodgy controls

2.) Cotnact Lik-Sang Directly, but bear in mind that you will have to pay for postage and packaging to get it there if it is covered

HERE is how to contact them

I suggest you go to Technical Support --> Report a Technical Problem

Go to the website and email then.

There are options to switch to you're naitive language I think. Theres a "Contact" button on the left hand side.

Also, it's called a month, with an N, this is a moth :rolleyes:.

moth%20002.jpg

Attachments

• moth%20002.jpg
    moth%20002.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 133
  • moth%20002.jpg
    moth%20002.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 148
noo that's no my problem. my problem is that the joystick is defect!! and dosn't work. (look at my first post)
but i have too the problem that it's difficult for me to chose left-up and right-up.
thats so sad :(
but now i haven't this problem any more BECAUSE I CAN'T USE THESE
(i don't know the word but i mean left-up and right-up) ANYMORE!!
and i can't fix it with a pice of paper like in the link over me

hmm?? don't you understand me? at first my problem was that i couldn't chose the diagonals. but if i chose them carefully , the function was good.
but now they don't make the klack noíse anymore and i can't choose them carefully.
then happens nothing. like i would not use the joystick.
but just with the up diagonals

I guess you will have to fill up the worn plastic with something, cus i guess it's kinda worn out at the diagonal bits.

hmm?? don't you understand me? at first my problem was that i couldn't chose the diagonals. but if i chose them carefully , the function was good.
but now they don't make the klack noíse anymore and i can't choose them carefully.
then happens nothing. like i would not use the joystick.
but just with the up diagonals
The joystick mod on mashmods.com fixes that problem. You have an unresponsive joystick, mashmods offers a service that will fix that problem.

BTW, LEFT+UP & RIGHT+UP = diagonals.

Last edited by a moderator:
abc_Keks, wenn du möchtest, kannst du mich gerne mal an-PM-en, dann kannst du Deutsch reden und ich versuch dir zu helfen, wär vielleicht besser ;)

Dozer, I am seriously disturbed now. That supposed to be any language I know? Cause I don't know that language for sure.

Hm. I'll leave it like that just so ou can get a cheap laugh on my cost ;)

Oh, sorry.

Pst, Dozer, say "Wenn ihr meint, ich würde Deutsch nicht verstehen, seid ihr schief gewickelt." ("If you think I wouldn't understand German, you are absolutely wrong"). But you never got it from me, OK?

meine mutter ist langweilig weil er badezimmer mittelgrosst ist!!

eh eh, Im good arent I

incase you dont hink I know what it means

My mum is boring because she had a medium sized bathroom

Back