AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!&#33

coltxL2717

Website
Visit site
I had just gotten my gp32 on saterday night and went starit home to use. i noticed that when i entered any menu the sreen (the actuall LCD screen) woyuld tremble like an earthquake. The batteries would also burn out quickly and my gp32 very hot. Just today i treid using it and it wont even turn on. what the heel??????
Ant help would be greatly apprecieted.

-coltxL2717

You sound like you were using some near-dead batteries.
That's usual simptons if its about to die on you... and if they were new, they were almost certainly either Everready ones (shite) or Powercell ones (look like duracell, 1/1000 of their power or so)

Use new battries, and if they are new, I've had defective battries before, so it can't be that unlikley that the battries are defective.

Theres ANOTHER THREAD HERE which sounds like a pretty similiar problem.. you might wanna try to get in contact with him.. see how he resolved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, my first unit had those problems. Overheating, flickering screen, resetting itself. All sorts of weirdness. I had no option in the end but to send it back for replacement. Glad to say the new one has no such problems.

Yeah, definitely sounds like something's wrong with it. I say get an exchange from wherever you got it from. My gp32 gets warm after like playing for a long time but it shouldnt drain your batteries and heat up your handheld so quick. Perhaps some soldering mishap when it was made? In any case, I'd return it and get a new one.

Back