A wireless extension for the P2

Only problem is that the wireless dock thingy could end up looking too like the P2..

Why is looking like it a problem? In any case I have been silently suspecting that the secondary device would be thicker because of the number of usb ports plus other things...

People have to easily be able to tell the difference, if only tough minor details

expandoraanatomy.png

how about doing the P2 in dark purple-blueish, and the exPandora in black?

I feel like this is an issue that we are getting ahead of ourselves about since the p2 isn't even on the OPTs mind yet. But that would be nice.

If we were being sensible, we would wait for product3 to come out, see what has already been decided, and go from there - but sod that, I like coming up with concept ideas/graphics :)

Separate battery charger or charging dock

We need this NOW!

This would be the perfect alternative (maybe even better) to the nonexistent charging with shut down system.

Separate battery charger or charging dock

We need this NOW!

This would be the perfect alternative (maybe even better) to the nonexistent charging with shut down system.
couldn't that be done with an incredibly tiny OS?

the bootloader could have one option for when powered up with external power, and on without

Well, a station could power your battery, when you are using your other one in the Pandora on the go. :D

Anyway, the Charging-OS occured some time ago in other threads and still needs to be made.

I don't know, what happened to the dev-fund, but heard, that someone got away with the money.

Maybe we would have this already..

Too bad, that you cannot power your pandora just through cable, without battery,

that's what i would call a basic function for any kind of laptop/netbook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a station could power your battery, when you are using your other one in the Pandora on the go. :D

Anyway, the Charging-OS occured some time ago in other threads and still needs to be made.

I don't know, what happened to the dev-fund, but heard, that someone got away with the money.

Maybe we would have this already..

Too bad, that you cannot power your pandora just through cable, without battery,

that's what i would call a basic function for any kind of laptop/netbook.

Also, the docking device we have in mind on this thread is a bit more than just a battery charger...

Back