A Newbie's Thoughts On Gp32

antaresuk

I've just had a look at GP Mame and also the Warlock of Firetop Mountain on my gp32_console and felt compelled to say this.

BLOODY AMAZING!!!!

Much respect from this humble UK newbie to the developers responsible for gems such as these and also C64/Spec emulation. I will be trying out SNES and Genesis soon.

My gp32_console has made commuting on the train tolerable again.

I will def be looking at fenix on fire to see if I can contribute to the scene and not just be a noob who posts "can you do xxx emulation on the GP32?"

Thanx

It takes a comment like yours to remind me of just what a gem the GP32 is. I've kind of grown accustomed to it in the almost 2 years that I've owned one and you kind of forget just how incredible it is. But yes you're right. It is bloody amazing and you've only just scratched the surface :)

BaDToaD posted on Oct 18 2005 at 08:07 AM said:
It takes a comment like yours to remind me of just what a gem the GP32 is. I've kind of grown accustomed to it in the almost 2 years that I've owned one and you kind of forget just how incredible it is. But yes you're right. It is bloody amazing and you've only just scratched the surface :)

Oh no! It's surfaced is scratched?! *Faints*

^^

Last edited by a moderator:
This week I finally tried out a bunch of GP32 software that I'd downloaded but never played. Goddamn some of it is high quality!

The awesome Minigame project, cute-as-heck Mafi, the best version of Picross I've ever played in Ghostpix, Paraball, Space Dodger, the list goes on.

The GP32 really is blessed with an amazing scene. I'm a little sad I had to sell mine to afford a GP2X -- would have loved to keep both!

Back